Mobile World Congress Barcelona, hosted on February 26-29, is the largest and most influential event for the connectivity ecosystem. Whether you’re a global mobile operator, device manufacturer, technology provider, vendor, content owner, or are simply interested in the future of tech, you need to be here.
Why? Because it’s the one time of year where everyone who’s anyone comes together under one roof. Tens of thousands of senior executives from the top global companies, international governments and trailblazing tech businesses converge at MWC Barcelona to make decisions.
- Thought leaders become change-makers
- New ideas turn into business deals
- And networking means remarkable connections
OPI Project members will be on-site as attendees and exhibitors including:
- Arm – Hall 2, Stand 160: Arm is showcasing their latest developments on the world’s most pervasive and efficient compute architecture. Through cutting-edge demonstrations, meetings, and thought leadership, we are highlighting the AI-powered possibilities presented in 5G, datacenter, mobile, and automotive use cases. Learn more about their demos here.
- F5 – Hall 5, Stand C60: F5 is sharing new thought-leading solutions to challenges that can happen when evolving to cloud-native architectures. Their hardware, software, and managed services solutions—and key cloud partnerships and integrations for telcos—can improve operational simplicity in your network for secure high performance. Learn more about their demos and executives who will be attending here.
- Fujitsu – Hall 2, G60: Fujitsu will demonstrate how it’s ‘connecting the world for a sustainable future’ with a range of innovative network technologies, AI use cases, and transformative Fujitsu Uvance offerings for its customers and society.Fujitsu will introduce AI-enhanced network technologies critical for Open RAN deployments, including 5G virtualized radio base stations and the optical transmission system, with a variety of real-world use cases and demonstrations. Technology demos will reveal Fujitsu’s initiatives for the 6G era and a preview of the next generation of innovative solutions under development, including the high-performance, low-power FUJITSU-MONAKA (code-name) processor. Fujitsu will also show how generative AI powers commercial offerings like the ESG Management Platform, which supports decision-making for both business and social sustainability, along with other AI use cases and solutions.Under its vision for Fujitsu Uvance, which aims to realize a sustainable world, Fujitsu will contribute to the realization of Sustainability Transformation (SX) together with its customers through the development of network technology utilizing AI. Learn more about the exhibition highlights here.
- HPE – Hall 3, Stand N10: Attendees will be about to explore ideas to grow your B2B revenue with HPE leading edge compute, Private 5G, Wi-Fi, digital twin and unified SASE solutions. Reimagine your Telco Cloud and RAN with workload optimized telco grade infrastructure, trusted by the largest operators. Accelerate, innovate and transform how you work with GenAI and optimize operations with zero touch telco automation. Book a meeting with HPE executives here.
- Keysight Technologies – Hall 5, Stand E12: Keysight enables innovators to push the boundaries of engineering by quickly solving design, emulation, and test challenges. Expand wireless communications reach with non-terrestrial networks (NTN), achieve extreme next-gen connectivity, and pioneer 6G research with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). Keysight accelerates innovation with an end-to-end wireless portfolio that enables advanced use cases, reduces risks, and speeds time-to-market. Learn about the demos or request a meeting here.
- Marvell – Hall 2, Stand F34: See Marvell’s latest 5G, long-haul and broadband CPE products that span subscriber edge to network edge to core. Learn how Marvell’s industry-leading silicon connects and accelerates established and cloud-native 5G networks. Their demos include:
- OCTEON ARM Processors for Accelerated 5G RAN: ARM processors with integrated AI, ARM N2 cores and DSP cores accelerating signal processing and packet processing 5G Radio Access Network.
- ORAN/VRAN 5G Layer 1 acceleration PCIe Card: Add-in card for COTS servers enabling accelerated 5G RAN signal processing in a Virtualized environment
- Schedule an in-person meeting with them here.
- RedHat – Hall 2, Stand F30: Red Hat’s commitment to customers provides a stable technology foundation as the global landscape evolves. Together they build agile platforms that enhance customer experiences. They bring together teams and technologies to accelerate 5G and edge innovation, unlocking new opportunities. And RedHat leadership in open communities gives you a voice, so software is developed around your needs. Learn more about their demos or book your meeting with key executives here.
- ZTE – Hall 3, Stand F30: At the forefront of the industry, ZTE is committed to building green and ultra-efficient digital infrastructure, and providing advanced connectivity and computing solutions for telcos. Additionally, we are empowering networks with AI to unlock growth potential in ToC, ToB, and ToH markets. With groundbreaking technologies, we aim to unveil a brand-new future of boundless capacity, coverage, and connectivity. Check out ZTE’s agenda of announcements at the booth here.
Learn more by clicking on the main event website here.